Skip to content
- I’m sort of a softy, I couldn’t shoot Bambi except with a camera. Everything is happy if you choose to make it that way. All kinds of happy little splashes. Life is too short to be alone, too precious. Share it with a friend.
- You want your tree to have some character. Make it special. Everyone needs a friend. Friends are the most valuable things in the world. This is your world.
- Be brave. Let your imagination just wonder around when you’re doing these things. We’ll put a happy little sky in here.
- Let all these little things happen. Don’t fight them. Learn to use them. Clouds are free they come and go as they please.
- At home you have unlimited time. Talent is a pursued interest. That is to say, anything you practice you can do.
- I think there’s an artist hidden in the bottom of every single one of us. Every single thing in the world has its own personality – and it is up to you to make friends with the little rascals.
- Get away from those little Christmas tree things we used to make in school. I can’t think of anything more rewarding than being able to express yourself to others through painting.
- Don’t hurry. Take your time and enjoy. It’s a super day, so why not make a beautiful sky?
- Nice little fluffy clouds laying around in the sky being lazy. Anything you want to do you can do here. Let’s have a little bit of fun today. Maybe there’s a little something happening right here.
- We’ll paint one happy little tree right here. We touch the canvas, the canvas takes what it wants. Absolutely no pressure. You are just a whisper floating across a mountain. Little short strokes.
- Maybe he has a little friend that lives right over here. In your world you can create anything you desire. We don’t need any guidelines or formats. All we need to do is just let it flow right out of us.
- We need a shadow side and a highlight side. We have no limits to our world. We’re only limited by our imagination. It’s hard to see things when you’re too close. Take a step back and look.