ARE YOU A HARD WORKING TEAM MINDED INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR A GREAT JOB WITH GREAT PEOPLE?
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND BECOME PART OF THE ALOHA FAMILY.
This is an outside sales position responsible for promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts. The main focus is to help Aloha Produce customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company.
This position often requires working non-traditional hours (evening, weekends and holidays) in order to successfully meet customers’ needs.
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Develop new business, penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
- Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with Company account stratification goals.
- Research customer business needs and develop a mix of products and service to meet needs.
- Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability and product uses. Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis, attend conventions and company meetings, etc.
- Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and customer events.
- Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files, and sales data.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
- Must be able to accept and support all changes.
Aloha Produce of Central Oregon, Inc., is a dynamic, hard-working, goal oriented company. This position requires a quality person with a passion to provide our customers with the best possible product and service. This position also requires strong written and verbal communication skills to interface with all levels of management internally and externally.
Responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
- The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for taking orders and invoicing via telephone, voice mail, email and online ordering.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, answering or referring inquiries. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Develop opportunities to generate and expand business sales.
- Utilizes a computer to enter data, pull pricing for customer and for internal and external communication.
- Rep is responsible for the accuracy of each order they key
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Computer Information Systems. Preferred are MS Word, Excel and NECS (training provided)
- Assisting the sales department with order guides, and other projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Inside sales reps will partner with management and outside sales reps to help resolve customer questions and complaints promoting Aloha Produce of Bend product and services.
- Responsibilities require maintaining relationships with new and existing accounts by emailing, notifying customers of specials, assist in producing weekly Hot Sheets
- Ability to wear a head set, or hold a hand set for up to 8 hours in a shift
- Maintain cleanliness of front office at end of shift
- Write up Standing Orders
- Ability to work independently and achieve results
- Take care of Will Calls
- Possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Other duties that may be assigned from supervisor
Aloha Produce Food Services is a locally owned and operated wholesale food service delivery company in Bend, Oregon.
Aloha Produce is seeking reliable, customer service friendly and detail-oriented Warehouse Associate/Delivery driver with a good driving record for full time steady work year around.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT MAY NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Packing products for delivery and assisting in keeping the warehouse clean and organized and being available for daily deliveries in the Central Oregon area.
- NOTE: Delivery trucks DO NOT require CDL license.
- The loading includes light to heavy lifting involving up to 50 lbs.
Aloha offers simple IRA plan for all employees with a percentage match from Aloha, plus 75% of employees health insurance. Please log on to our website at www.alohaproducebend.com and complete an application if you want to begin the process of becoming a team member with a growing business in Bend.